This course contains exercises for the JourneyTEAM Fundamentals of DAX course.
The associated Power BI Desktop (.pbix) and data files with this workbook can be downloaded at Course Content
Once you download the data you will need to change the data source in Power BI to your local machine. To accomplish this, follow the steps below:
- In Power BI Desktop, go to File
- Click Options and settings
- Click Data source settings
- In the new window, select the data source and click Change Source
- Click Browse
- Navigate to where you downloaded the data file Adventure Works LT Data Set
- Click Open
- Click OK
- Close the window
- Refresh your data
Each section contains step-by-step instruction followed by a solutions subsection called Check Your Code. To get the most out of this workbook, wait to look at the Check Your Code section until you have tried to write the DAX on your own.